Wednesday 20 September 2017

Autumn Vibes


If pushed came to shove I would have to say that Autumn is my favourite season. When I think of Autumn, warm knits, conkers, hot chocolate, crunchy leaves all jump to mind. There is no better feeling than cosying up in front of a fire, with a hot drink and cosy knee high socks on. Yes to knee high socks season! Its totally a thing.


Last year I had some lovely days with Aoibhín in the park, the weather was mild but dry and our local park was just beautiful and awash with so many colours that just sum Autumn up. This year I have two wee ones by my side and I am so looking forward to many days out with them.  It's also the perfect excuse to purchase a few new warm knits ( Because you can never have too many right?) and mine were well and truly stretched this time last year accommodating the wee man so I need some new chunky jumpers in my life.



I can not wait to walk amongst the crunchy leaves, the darker evenings and just everything that Autumn brings with it. Do you love Autumn as much as me?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig