Monday 25 April 2016

Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet- My Mummy Bracelet





I tend not to wear alot of jewellery-probably because as a nurse its engrained into you that you are  not allowed to-so the most you see me wear is my wedding bands and earring studs and occasionally a necklace. I do however love jewellery and have some lovely special bits that I receive on special occasions. I love silver-I've never been a fan of gold at all. I had a beautiful charm bracelet years ago and I amounted some beautiful charms for it but unfortunately I've misplaced it somewhere ( read I lost it either on a night out or whilst moving house-I'm still clinging on to hope that I'll find it burrowed away at the bottom of a bag someday). Anyway I'm rambling-this beautiful charm bracelet that is now mine was a gift from the hubby at Christmas and I am in love with it, This Thomas Sabo bracelet is so delicate and simple which I love- hubby chose the perfect little charm to start my bracelet off-a silver disc with 'My Baby' engraved on it and a little bootie (I would prefer a silver bootie but I still love it regardless because it represents our beautiful little daughter). Thomas Sabo have some beautiful charms and already I have picked out a few I really want. I love the box it comes in and it takes pride of place on my dresser. 

Charm bracelets are a perfect gift to give to someone as they're literally charms for everything-births/wedding/graduation/birthdays-honestly Thomas Sabo charms are beautiful - they range in price from £20 up to £90 (ouch!) but personally if you are buying someone special a gift then you would tend to spend a bit more on them anyway!. It's a beautiful keepsake to have and I will forever look at it and be reminded of special times in my life-I can not wait to add to it-I love the clinking as you wear it (maybe that's just me?). I much prefer Thomas Sabo to the Nominations bracelets that everyone loves-they're really not my taste at all. 

So, if you are after a simple, elegant. personal and beautiful sentimental gift then I would definitely recommend Thomas Sabo bracelets!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig