Wednesday 27 April 2016

LOVING ASDA

 I have been loving Asdas' Homeware and Clothing lately-their baby clothes are just too cute and are super affordable! . I can't resist picking up a few new bits every time I am in. Shopping for baby clothes is an addiction. They have some lovely homeware bits too- and now that we are in our new home I am forever browsing for little bits to add to our home decor.  You can pick up some bits in Asda that are similar to high street but at a fraction of the price.

I spotted these little initial candles and just had to get them-bargain at only £2. I'm tempted to go back and get a few more of them!They make a lovely feature on our unit and I think they are so simple but yet so chic. I also was after a few cushions for our grey sofa-of course I was drawn to the pink, I haven't decided whether to use them on sofa or the bed but wherever they end up they look lovely and really brighten up a room.  I also picked up a few little outfits for her-I really wish they would make these clothes in adult sizes because they are just too cute...especially the dungarees. Too cute. I always find the quality really good and the price is always so reasonable. I honestly buy alot of her clothes here- I really am not the type of person to spend a fortune on baby clothes that she will quickly grow out of-especially at this age.

So a small haul these days compared to pre-baby days but its the little things now!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig