Monday 2 May 2016

Bank Holiday Fun

So April has passed ( where did it go? Time is really flying by) and May is upon us and what better way to start than with some Bank Holiday Fun.  We packed up our bags and headed off to a steam rally fair-full of vintage cars and tractors..plenty of steam trains, animals, crafts, funfairs and lots of things to see and do!. It was held in the local Shanes Castle grounds and of course the weather was as unpredictable as ever. Rain, wind, sunshine-today had it all. What it resulted in was the muckiest grounds ever and some very dirty pram wheels. Nonetheless there was plenty of fun had. 

I am really trying to savour every day now ( even more so) as the dreaded return to work after maternity looms over me. I'm desperately trying not to think about it. Kind of like ignorance is bliss type thing. I just have to stop and take in every moment that I get to spend with her whilst I don't have to rush out to work or think about work. Today was full of making memories- and it is days like today that I will look back on fondly in years to come and say 'Do you remember when we did that?'.

So for the remainder of May you will find me squeezing as may memories into my maternity leave as I possibly can. Time passes far to quickly and I have come to realise that rather than worry about that just focs on the here and now-savour today-the moment you are in. Tomorrow will come anyway so just enjoy the present. 

Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday Monday .





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig