Sunday 15 May 2016

Sunny Day memories

The weather here in Northern Ireland has been beautiful lately and there is nothing like the sunshine to make you smile..with the dreaded return to work looming ever so close I am really trying to make the most of every day. Due to hubby working in England Monday through to Friday our weekends are even more special and I love going away for a day making memories just the three of us. Time as a family and opportunities to create some special memories. What better way than to head to the Beach? Aoibhíns' first time at the beach and she was mesmerised. There really is nothing quite like seeing the world through a childs' eyes. A beautiful sunny day and a long walk along Benone Beach followed by a Mr whippy 99 cone for mummy and daddy, then we stopped on the road back for a lovely lunch. Plenty of photo opportunities along the way!.



                                   I mean- You are never too old to write in the sand...right?


 
I absolutely love Cherry Blossoms and I can not pass by them without taking a picture- I intend to plant a long line of them around our home. They really are so beautiful.



                                                                   Peek- a-Boo






Daddys little girl- although I know she won't remember these early days, and that even my memories of the exact days and details will fade we will always have these photographs. Days like this make me so happy and thankful. I love my little family, I love watching Aoibhín see everything for the first time-watching as her little eyes take it all in. Days like this will bring a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart when I do eventually return to work and keep me going through those long 13 hour shifts.

 I have already planned so many more adventures for the three of us- I just need the sunshine to stick around for the summer days ahead. 

Mary
xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig