Wednesday 8 June 2016

the most beautiful dress ever


We just very recently attended our good friends wedding and I just had to share with you all my beautiful dress. I am absolutely in love with it. I came across this dress when a few of my friends were searching online for 'unofficial bridesmaid dresses' for another wedding ( story for another day..) and one of my friends mentioned chi chi dresses- I have never heard of this website before but as soon as I saw all the dresses I fell in love with them all. This particular style of dress though is so me and I literally fell in love with the shape and colour of it. So I ordered it straight away. It looks even more beautiful in person. It feels really luxurious and great quality material. I almost feel like a princess in it. It is such a stunning dress and would be perfect for so many occasions. I might even whip it out again for Aoibhins first birthday in a few months.

It's a website that I will definitely be browsing again as the dresses are fabulous. I paired my dress with my lilac and gold Asos heels and a lilac New Look bag, both which I already had-and they could not have been a more perfect colour match for this dress!. I seriously love it, you know one of those outfits that you just feel good in?. This is mine. I had so many people at the wedding commenting on how pretty it was so It was a winner all round. It was £67 whcih I think is great value for the quality of it.

Anyway I must go and admire my dress again...head to chichi london website if you want a browse.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig