Tuesday 7 March 2017

Marching into Spring



I finally feel like Spring is in the air- daffodils are blooming, days are brighter and there is a freshness in the air. There is something to be said for the old saying 'spring cleaning'- what is it about the onset of longer stretches in the evenings and glimpses of sunshine that makes you want to declutter, clean and reorganise?. I feel a surge of positivity with the onset of spring- as the flowers sprout and blossom it is a chance to make changes, refresh aspects of your life- a gentle reshuffle in a more positive direction.

I am embracing Spring with a positive mindset- making plans, lists and setting goals for myself. Its the perfect time of year to do so.  I have so many things I wish to do- top of my list is to enjoy as many family days with the four of us making memories.  I will be embracing the dry sunny days and getting about and about- no easy feat with 2 young babies, but with the sun shining I'm spurred on to do so. This Spring for me is all about embracing the positves, enjoying the little things wih my little people- and enjoying a few fresh bunches of flowers every so often. Is it peony season yet?.

After the cold winter months, Spring time is literally a breath of fresh air. Nothing beats spring lambs, daffodils and walks in the sunshine. March I am so ready for you.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig