Wednesday 3 February 2016

My Baby Changing bag

One item that you are guaranteed to need once baby arrives is a changing bag to hold all those baby essentials-and believe me there are a lot of things to keep to hand for a baby-who would have thought it! I remember searching for ages online trying to find a bag that was practical, big enough and that I actually liked. I stumbled across someone who had a Yummy Mummy bag on instagram and I just fell in love with the style of it. Stylish, Functional and practical.

I purchased mine from the pink lining website but they are also available on the likes of John Lewis and Mothercare websites or you could also browse ebay as a good few are on there for sale too! There are so many colours and different styles to choose from-I can't actually remember the name of my bag (dragonfly I think!) but they all have a different name. As I wanted a bag that wasn't too gender specific but yet still 'feminine' enough that I liked it I particularly loved that you could go neutral on the outside of the bag but inside was a lovely pink-hence the pink lining name.

When  my bag arrived I loved it immediately and was so impressed with the quality and space within in. . There are two straps to hand hold are an over the shoulder strap. The bag comes with a handy cushioned change mat and a zip bag to hold essentials-I use the bag for nappies, cotton wool, sudocream and wipes. Inside the bag there are two insulated bottle pockets, two nappy pockets for holding extra nappies-I usually use these for hats/glove/bibs etc. There is also a handy pen holder, an attached mirror with a keyring to attach your keys so you don't have to rummage around for ages!. There is a zip pocket inside to for loose change or your lipgloss and two pockets at each outer side of the bag plus one button pocket at the front. I use these for spare dummies (because I will drop one ) my little pots of baby formula and just extra bits and bobs. It really is so spacious-plenty of room!

To give you an example here is what I put in my Yummy Mummy bag
*cushioned changing mat
*Zip Bag-with nappies (4) wet wipes. cotton balls, sudocream and nappy bags.
*change of baby clothes-vest and babygro
*babies gloves, hat and booties
*babys medical records red book
*a few toys-rattle/and a couple of small hand held toys
*spare bibs and muslin cloths
*pots of baby formula(2)
*bonjela and teething ring
*my phone, keys, lipstick
*2 baby bottles and insulated bag( there is two insulated pockets in bag also)

So believe me there is lots of room!. The bags cost £79 which is slightly more expensive but Honestly in my opinion are more than worth it. Prior to seeing the Yummy Mummy bags I was going to buy a bag from River Island for £50 and it was nowhere near as good as this bag-so I think its worth paying that little bit extra. Stylish, Practical and Pretty!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig