Wednesday 27 January 2016

20 weeks in 20 weeks out

These past 20 weeks have absolutely flown in, We cant imagine you not being here. Your smile and little personality just warm our hearts and we really do love you to the moon and back. I can not believe you are 20 weeks old already-you have changed so much from your little newborn days.
I remember going for our 20 week anatomy scan and we both knew we were going to find out your sex-I knew from the moment I found out we were pregnant that you were a girl-I just knew, call it mummy's intuition. I even dreamt I had a daughter in those early months, but really all that mattered was that you were healthy and growing as you should be. Secretly I wanted a little girl but had you been a boy it wouldn't have made an ounce of difference to how much we love and adore you. Our scan was very detailed and we loved every second of watching you squirm about-I caught a glimpse of your bits and knew even before the sonagrapher said you were a girl that you were a girl, but as soon as she said it I cried and your daddy did too. It was an amazing moment and we will forever remember.  You have been such a sweet, content and happy little baby and we have been truly blessed.

We cat wait to see what the net 20 weeks will bring as you grow and develop your little personality. You really are Daddy's Girl and Mummy's World.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig