Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year ! Hard to believe another year has passed...and what a year! 2015 was the year I became a mummy and discovered a love so deep that I could never have imagined. Our beautiful daughter has enriched our lives beyond measure- she truly is the best thing to ever happen to us and we cant wait to watch her grow and learn in 2016.  Becoming a mummy has been the hardest but most amazing and rewarding job ever, and I will strive every day to try my best to be the best mummy possible.

I'm not one for really making new years resolutions as I think if you want to change or improve yourself you can do it any time of  year, but I do get the whole 'new year fresh start' thing. There are a few things I want to work on this year though-I want to become healthier and slimmer-more so I feel good about myself but also so that when its time for baby number 2 that I am the healthiest I can be. I also want to be more assertive particularly as a mummy-not in a bad way but I just want to make sure I feel respected as a mother and not feel bad for speaking up when I see someone say or do something that doesn't sit right with my way of parenting my child. Other than that I just want to raise our daughter to be kind and tolerant and loved always.

I'm starting off 2016 with my beautiful family in our beautiful new home and I am so looking forward to what 2016 will bring..but for today I'll be curled up on the sofa enjoying good food and relaxing with my family raising a glass to 2015 and a wonderful baby's first Christmas,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with the magees | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig